[Interest] Container members in abstract base class?

Jonathan Greig redteam316 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 22:05:41 CEST 2013

Thanks Thiago. I got caught up in using the convenience shape items and
then multiple inheriting from them and my base class instead of rolling my
own base class that derived from one of the item classes. I try to avoid
multiple inheritance, but apparently I didn't think about it long enough to
see that the shortest route wasnt the best route.

- Swyped from my droid.