[Interest] List of 3rd party Qt/QML plug-ins?

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Tue May 28 23:34:42 CEST 2013

You missed http://qt-project.org/wiki/QtQuickOpenComponents (which is
nigh-impossible to find and never updated).

I think this sort of list is what we really want, just a wiki page for
collecting links to existing QML component modules scattered across
the web.   But findable and updated, unlike the current page. I'm not
sure exactly how to fix that for the existing page.