[Interest] IVI HMI to SmartPhone HMI communication

Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com
Wed May 29 11:02:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

Am interested in below usecases for IVI HMI to SmartPhone HMI communication based on Linux/Android/Windows embedded systems.

1)      Command/text transfer from Smartphone to IVI

2)      Internet Radio (Mobile Network -> Smartphone -> IVI). But audio to be transported over Connectivity layer to IVI Middleware.

3)      Transfer of images from Smartphone App HMI to IVI HMI.

Could you please let me know if Qtconnectivity(Bluetooth) module would suffice or any other best possible approach to achieve all the above usecases?

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth