[Interest] Problems beta1 and android deployment

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Mon Nov 4 21:26:50 CET 2013

Still problems deploying a program with plugins. Did some 'research'.

The top-level .pro is still a subdir template.
The first subdir is a TEMPLATE = app. This works fine as far as I can see.
Then I have several TEMPLATE = lib subdirs.

For the app a JSON files is build. But it contains only data for the app.
JSON files for the plugins are only created when I remove the TEMPLATE = lib.
CONFIG += plugins seems to be sufficient to build as plugin. Strange.

Nevertheless, nothing I do helps. The app and the plugins are created and
'installed' in an .../android/libs folder, but the created .apk
contains only the app.

What I want to achieve is:
APPFOLDER/
  LIBS/
    plugin1
    plugin2
    pluginsX
  app

Any ideas?
Are my problems caused by a bug, or do I something wrong?

Guido