[Interest] Printing to LX-300 II

Joseph W. Joshua joshua at megvel.me.ke
Tue Nov 5 13:09:09 CET 2013

Hi, I have an Epson LX-300 II dot matrix printer. The printer prints ok
on other software, but when I print from my Qt program, the character
spacing is totally condensed. I have tried printing from other Qt
software, e.g. QtCreator straight to the printer, with the same result.
Other dot matrix printers print OK using the same code, except this
particular one. As mentioned above, printing from other software such as
word, notepad etc, the character spacing id ok.

Any help appreciated.