[Interest] Qt 5.2 scenegraph does not draw anything for our MIPS cpu/VIVANTE GPU platform

Sletta Gunnar Gunnar.Sletta at digia.com
Wed Nov 6 14:17:16 CET 2013

The scene graph renderer uses the same buffer object for both indices and vertices. This is within spec, but I worried that some drivers might like it less than others. This setup is the first one where it doesn't work. The patch doubles the amount of uploads we do, but the total memory is unchanged. It will be a small overall additional cost, and if it is needed, it is needed.

cheers,
Gunnar