[Interest] qtquickcontrols question

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:31:33 CET 2013

Great! Super Thanks Shawn. Two last questions for today I promise :)
Is it possible that I have them persistent i the main window like
|            Menu1                 |                Menu2                |
|              Item1                |                    Item1              |
|                    2                 |                           2
          |
|                    3                 |                           3
          |
|                    4                 |                           4

And is Menu and MenuItem stylable?  I can see a style property but I
can not find any documentation on it. I want also to define the
background of the menu.