[Interest] qtquickcontrols question

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 11:57:23 CET 2013

My idea was that have them expanded on the main window. e.g like on a
windows starmenu:
left side                                           right side3
Favorites LIST                                 Control Panel -> Menu
with subitems
Recently used LIST                          Recent documents menu
All Program -> Menu                         etc