[Interest] QtDBus interface design question

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:53:13 CET 2013

> The only solution I can imagine is to pass the entire table in one DBus
> message, but how. I cannot pass the objects itself, because I cannot

How about returning an "array" of "string"s in the method call? Both
are valid DBus types and you could probably concatenate the various
properties using a delimiter and tokenize them at the receiver end.

I'm no dbus expert and have mostly used QtDbus to communicate with
existing services, like NetworkManager etc, so CMIIW! :)

HTH,
-mandeep