[Interest] Quick2 "ShaderEffect: source or provider missing when binding textures"

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Fri Nov 8 10:48:54 CET 2013

Hi Gunnar,

thanks for the reply!

Well why am I drawing without data.. There's lots of things to learn to get
the most out of Quick2. :-)

Your suggestion there solved it for me, i'm testing on "Image.Ready" now
and it also fixed my next issue of to prevent showing black textures before
the image was loaded. The message is gone from the log too :-)

Best regards,
Ola