[Interest] compilation error in qdatetime

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Nov 8 22:44:26 CET 2013

On sexta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2013 17:03:32, Graham Labdon wrote:
> I have defined a macro named min in my code!

You probably meant "I have *not* defined [...]"

I understand. But you included a header that does define one: windows.h.

Stop doing that. windows.h has a facility to ask it not to define dangerous
macros. You should use it.

You should also only include windows.h in .cpp sources, never in headers, and
always as the last thing you include (similarly for X11/Xlib.h).