[Interest] QCamera and QCameraViewFinder

Joshua Grauman jnfo at grauman.com
Sat Nov 9 03:07:54 CET 2013

Thanks so much.

I may be missing something, but is there an easy way to convert
QVideoFrame to QImage? I can't see one.

Also note that the Qt example code also has this problem:
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtmultimedia/multimediawidgets-camera.html

also note that the basic code I posted was example code from Qt
Documentation...

Thanks!

Josh