[Interest] Network configuration from qt under linux

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 22:26:35 CET 2013

Hello,
We developed an application that need to configure all the network configurations from our GUI.
We must let the end user be able to configure the device network configuration from a user friendly interface, without doing it by command line :-)

Now, I have googled a bit but seems that qt don't support this, could you confirm it?
There is an alternative solution to do this?

Our system is based on an ARM cpu, and linux embedded (v2.6.35.3).
The parameters we want to be able to change are
- DHCP or STATIC mode
- IP addr.
- SUBNET
- DNS