[Interest] Network configuration from qt under linux

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 14:26:02 CET 2013

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 7:25 AM,  <nate.yuan at gmail.com> wrote:
> If your system can be customized, that will be easy.
> Install NetworkManager on your system.
> And use dbus to communicate with the NetworkManager daemon.

We too used NM for configuring network interfaces on our embedded
board. We had to cross-compile NM from source though it wasn't very
straightforward as NM had a lot of dependencies. We also had to change
some code to make it detect the ethernet interface on our board.

Communication was done over dbus using QtDbus.

HTH,
-mandeep