[Interest] QPrinter Support on Android

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Tue Nov 12 19:01:18 CET 2013

FYI: I got a response from Bogdan, and he said that basically it was just
disabled to get it to compile in hurrying to get Android support working
in Qt5.2. However, he did say that with Android 4.4 (KitKat) having proper
print support, he's hoping to have print support in Qt5.3/Android...

Thanks!

Josh