[Interest] Tearing in Quick2 flickable-based items with clipping enabled

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Thu Nov 14 11:24:32 CET 2013

Hi again, digging further into this reveals some issues with the PowerVR
SGX530 (Omap3) when using the flip mode. So it's not Qt. Sorry for the
noise.

Seems like it only happens at 60Hz. Will there be an option in 5.2 to set
the swap interval, or did it end up in 5.3? I'd probably go for a steady
30Hz instead of a 30-60 mix with the occasional tearing.

Cheers,
Ola