[Interest] QProcess wrap the telnet.exe

Jason Kretzer Jason at gocodigo.com
Thu Nov 14 17:10:19 CET 2013

I have been reading through this exchange.  It was asked but I did not see an answer.

If you open a command prompt and type in telnet, does telnet actually come up?  I have a base install of Win7 Pro and it is not a recognized command.  Did I miss your answer to this?  My apologies if I did.

-Jason

Jason R. Kretzer

Application Developer
Google # 606-887-9011
Cell # 606-792-0079
Jason at gocodigo.com

“quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur”