[Interest] C++ enums undefined in QML

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Thu Nov 14 21:36:12 CET 2013

Hi,
I have a little problem with my enums in QtQuick 2.

Im a C++ class I created an enum and used Q_ENUMS to make the enums known to the property system.
I registered my class with qmlRegisterType.
So far so good. Works. I can invoke methods, which I marked with Q_INVOKABLE. Get signals from C++.
Everythings works as expected. What I don't expect is that all my C++ enums are 'undefined'.
The QtCreator completion finds all enum names, so some of the export must have worked.
However, I don't get any values.

Any ideas?

Guido