[Interest] QtCreator and Ctrl+Shift bindings

Rutledge Shawn Shawn.Rutledge at digia.com
Mon Nov 18 10:24:55 CET 2013

On 14 Nov 2013, at 7:42 AM, Oleg Shalnev wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> By default QtCreator use some Ctrl+Shift bindings, but Ctrl+Shift is one of well known
> and very popular keysequence for changing keyboard layout.
> Even I remove all sequences with Ctrl+Shift in the beginning, after typing Ctrl+Shift
> I lost my first letter every time I switch layout.
>
> Is it possible to fix this situation? May be I must know some magic to fix this.

Well you could probably change the key layout changing sequence in your OS settings.  (Shift-shift is also popular, isn't it? with both shift keys)  Or you could change all the control-shift key mappings in the Creator preferences keyboard section.  Hopefully Creator doesn't still lose characters if you don't have any shortcuts that use control-shift?