[Interest] Unified items in QListView icon mode

Philipp Kursawe phil.kursawe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 21:31:24 CET 2013

Its a mixed problem I guess. When the items has to long label, the total
size of the item is increased (horizontally) to fit the label text.
However, if there is no icon attached to the item (becuase the models
decoration returns none) then the items text appears top aligned and not
where the other items text appears (at the bottom of the icon).