[Interest] QPA Project - Vaudeville

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gna.org
Thu Nov 21 00:13:37 CET 2013

On 20/11/13 16:19, spam2 at quati.info wrote:

> You can check this (a little outdated)
>
> https://github.com/Etrnls/qthtml

It seems to be 2 years old, I couldn't compile it (tried 4.8, 5.1.1 and
5.2-git) ... :(

5.1 tells me:

cd html/ && ( test -e Makefile ||
/opt/lambda/2013.10/5.1.1/gcc/bin/qmake
/home/christiaga/projects/qthtml/src/plugins/platforms/html/html.pro -o
Makefile ) && make -f Makefile
Project ERROR: PLUGIN_TYPE (plugins/ subdirectory) needs to be defined.
make[3]: *** [sub-html-make_first] Error 3

It looks like a qmake gimmick.

Chris