[Interest] Windows segfault, but not on Linux

William Hallatt goblincoding at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:12:17 CET 2013

Thanks for the input!

I have run it through valgrind before and didn't pick up anything weird,
but I think I will have to investigate this route more thoroughly (I admit
to doing some nasty raw pointer work with this guy, but the fact that it
ran so smoothly on Linux made me think I had nailed all the issues).

Any amazing settings/valgrind options you prefer when valgrinding with
QtCreator (or command line)?

PS Bo...I agree with you re system bugs, I am pretty sure the issue is on
my side, but now to find it! :D