[Interest] Custom QPushButton

Graham Labdon Graham.Labdon at avalonsciences.com
Thu Nov 21 18:11:17 CET 2013

Hi William
Thanks for that
Say I have a push button for which I have set an icon and set the text to an empty string.
When this is displayed all I see is the Icon, which is what I want.
However when the button is clicked the rectangular background for the button is displayed in the background color.
Any idea how I can stop this happening

Thanks

If I remember correctly, you should be able to do that with stylesheets also, e.g if you don't want the button to change, ever, you could do something like this:

QPushButton
{
// content is the same as all the others
}

QPushButton:hover
{
// content is the same as all the others
}

QPushButton:pressed
{
// content is the same as all the others
}

QPushButton:default
{
// content is the same as all the others
}

QPushButton:disabled
{
// content is the same as all the others
}
Hope that makes sense.
William.