[Interest] OpenGL ES2.0 on target board

Ramesh Nelakuditi Ramesh.Nelakuditi at techmahindra.com
Fri Nov 22 07:32:13 CET 2013

Hi,
We are developing Qt widgets application using Qt 5.1.1 SDK.
We plan to use CUPID i.MX35 board (http://www.garz-fricke.com/cupid-57-boxed_en.html) which has only Linux frame buffer support.
I understand for classes QQuickItem or QSG* or QML, we need to have support for OpenGL ES2.0 on target board.
Incase we use QtGraphics view framework, does it needs to support OPEN GL ES2.0 on target board ?
Thanks,
Ramesh.

DISCLAIMER: