[Interest] Keyboard navigation issues in Quick2

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 15:01:13 CET 2013

Hi, Ola,

Just got notification about your question from others, and subscribed this
mailing list.
http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2013-November/009878.html

Your question is valid here in some way. I think you could create a bug
report in jira.

There is no focus chain concept when Qt Quick 2 was ready at the beginning.
We tried to support sth like that in this feature,
QQuickItem::activeFocusOnTab:
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.1/qtquick/qml-qtquick2-item.html#activeFocusOnTab-prop

And it doesn't cover the case like your code, KeyNavigation will not work
when the Item is disabled itself. You need to maintain the focus chain
yourself in current code. Maybe we could support it in Qt side in the
future.

Regards,
Liang