[Interest] How to make a QAbstractViewer never display vertical scrollbar but expand its height?

Clément Geiger clement.geiger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 14:07:45 CET 2013

You might be able to do that with a QListView (using the protected method
QListView::contentSize()).

Otherwise I'm interested in the answer; I tried to do exactly the same
(multiple views in a scrollable container) a while ago and finally gave up.

2013/11/28 Jonathan Greig <redteam316 at gmail.com>

> Is this what you are needing?
>
> QAbstractScrollArea:: setVerticalScrollBarPolicy( Qt:: ScrollBarAlwaysOff )

With that there won't be scrollbars but the viewport won't expand. Am I
right ?