[Interest] [ANNOUNCE] GammaRay 1.3.2 Released
allen.winter at kdab.com
Thu Oct 3 18:43:48 CEST 2013
GammaRay 1.3.2 is here!
This is a mainly a bugfix release. Highlights are:
* Support more Qt5-specific data types
* Fix crash on some QtQuick2 applicaitons
* Support VTK6
* Fix compilation with Mac OSX 10.6
* Fix GDB injector on Mac OSX
* Fix launching of bundles on Mac OSX
* Fix crash in selection model inspector
* Add fallback if function overwriting fails in MSVC release builds
* Fix WinDLL injector with Qt5
* Fix Qt version detection in the process list on Windows and Mac OSX
* Fix probe re-injections
* Fix plugin loading on MSVC release builds
Version 1.3.2 is intended to be the final release in the 1.x series.
Version 2.0.0 is coming soon.
GammaRay is a tool to poke around in a Qt-application and also to manipulate
the application to some extent. GammaRay uses various DLL injection
techniques to hook into an application at runtime and provide access to a
lot of interesting information.
For more information about GammaRay, please visit
The source code can be found on GitHub at:
Tarballs and zipballs for v1.3.2 are available from:
Prebuilt packages for some popular Linux distributions can be found at:
Allen Winter | allen.winter at kdab.com | Software Engineer
KDAB (USA), LLC, a KDAB Group company
Tel. USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322) ext3, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090
KDAB - Qt Experts - Platform-independent software solutions
Join us at Qt Developer Days 2013 - https://devdays.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4839 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Interest