[Interest] Pointers as Q_PPOPERTY

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Mon Oct 7 15:55:53 CEST 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 02, 2013 19:02:54 Дмитрий Козлов wrote:
>> Q_PROPERTY(Hull * hull READ hull)
>> Q_PROPERTY(Reactor * reactor READ reactor)
>> Q_PROPERTY(Shields * shields READ shields)
>>
>> This approach should work in your case.
>
> This will work with QML with Qt 5.2.
>
>  https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,42703
>
> Before that, your Q_PROPERTY needs to be type QObject*.

That's great. What about QList<NonQObject *> ? Do I still need to use
QQmlListProperty in Qt 5.2 ?
I need to access QList<NonQObject *> properties in QML Javascript, no
need to use them as QML elements.
By now, I'm duplicating all QList<NonQObject *> properties as
QQmlListProperty wrappers :(

Thanks in advance,
Sandro