[Interest] Looking for third party Qt libraries

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 16:21:00 CEST 2013

A few months ago I started recording the libraries/classes that I came
across. Here's what I got:

QDbf: https://code.google.com/p/qdbf/
QSerialPort: http://sourceforge.net/projects/qserialport/ (NOT the
official Qt 5 module)
QextSerialPort: http://sourceforge.net/projects/qextserialport/
QtComPort: http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/?content=142378
QWebSocket: https://github.com/KurtPattyn/QWebSockets
QJsonRpc: https://bitbucket.org/devonit/qjsonrpc
QtKOAuth (a.k.a. kQOAuth): http://www.johanpaul.com/blog/kqoauth/
QtitanRibbon: http://freecode.com/projects/qtitanribbon
QtGamepad: https://github.com/nezticle/qtgamepad
QtSpeech: http://lynxline.com/projects/qtspeech/
QtGoogleSpeech: https://github.com/niqt/QtGoogleSpeech
QtGStreamer: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/modules/qt-gstreamer.html
QCustomPlot: http://www.qcustomplot.com/
QtLua: http://www.nongnu.org/libqtlua/
QScintilla: http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/qscintilla/intro

(Hmm... with all the "Q" and "Qt" prefixes floating around, it might
be hard for a newcomer to know what's an official module and what's
not...)

Regards,
Sze-Howe