[Interest] Looking for third party Qt libraries

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Tue Oct 8 00:01:10 CEST 2013

On Monday 07 October 2013 18:25:16 Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> Why is it needed to oppose Qt libraries to the rest of C++ world?

This is not meant to be in opposition to the C++ world, but a focused start.
Using Qt usually means taking certain design decisions and choosing a specific
way how to do things, so Qt-based libraries go together quite well.

We'll see how it goes, maybe extending this to general C++ libraries is the
way to go. But for now I would focus on the direct Qt ecosystem.