[Interest] Looking for third party Qt libraries

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Wed Oct 9 08:21:10 CEST 2013

Op 9-10-2013 7:34, Cornelius Schumacher schreef:
> On Tuesday 08 October 2013 06:48:38 BRM wrote:
>> Cool - I don't have any at this time, but it's good information to have and
>> I'm sure others here do; and yes, listing the license is perhaps the one
>> change that would be good to do - even for the Open Source libraries.
> The license is already listed, but we should add some way of filtering for the
> license.

Not only for the license, but on many other things. I, for one, do not
like to go through a huge list of libraries one at a time. Rather, I'd
like to use some keywords to search for libraries that seem to offer the
component I'm after.

Also useful: user ratings, maturity, what versions of Qt it works with,
last update, screenshots (in case of widgets or Quick components), etc.

André

--
You like Qt?
I am looking for collegues to join me at i-Optics!