[Interest] qTHaveModule Qt5.1.1 not working

Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy.Kesireddy at techmahindra.com
Thu Oct 10 11:41:28 CEST 2013

Hi Thiago,

Thanks for your mail.
I build Qt5.2 alpha sources successfully on ubuntu 12.04 32 bit desktop linux. However, all the modules are present in  qtbase/mkspecs/modules except connectivity modules like bluetooth and NFC.

Are there any dependencies to ensure bluetooth module present in qtbase/mkspecs/modules?

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth