[Interest] Looking for third party Qt libraries

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Fri Oct 11 09:28:54 CEST 2013

Op 10-10-2013 19:04, Konstantin Tokarev schreef:

> 09.10.2013, 10:21, "André Somers" <andre at familiesomers.nl>:

>>>   The license is already listed, but we should add some way of filtering for the
>>>   license.
>> Not only for the license, but on many other things. I, for one, do not
>> like to go through a huge list of libraries one at a time. Rather, I'd
>> like to use some keywords to search for libraries that seem to offer the
>> component I'm after.
>>
>> Also useful: user ratings, maturity, what versions of Qt it works with,
>> last update, screenshots (in case of widgets or Quick components), etc.
> Are you looking for something like http://qt-apps.org ?

No, I know that site. And I find it mostly useless. There is one
relevant section (components), and otherwise no further ordering.
Furthermore, it is open-source only. Where I work, I can defend shelling
out some cash for a component that saves us hours upon hours of work to
build and maintain something similar ourselves, so I'm not opposed to
using these. However, the site itself does have some good things about it.

André

--
You like Qt?
I am looking for collegues to join me at i-Optics!