[Interest] Looking for third party Qt libraries

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Fri Oct 11 19:15:22 CEST 2013

Thanks for the list. I added manifests for most of them to the git repository
now. The proprietary libraries I added to the Wiki
(https://github.com/cornelius/inqlude-data/wiki) for now, so we can include
them, when we have implemented showing them in a separate category.

A few questions on specific libraries:

On Tuesday 08 October 2013 10:13:17 André Somers wrote:
> http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/TableView+Printer?content=76616/[qt-app
> s.org]/
> http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/TextPrinter?content=62383/[qt-apps.org
> ]/

These seem to be quite old and there is no home page or source code repository
linked. Are these still useful?

> *ZPlot*
> Unknown licence (unreleased as of yet)
> http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/4209/
> http://gallery.theharmers.co.uk/index.php?/category/5
> Animated charts
> By Sean Harmer (now @KDAB)

I couldn't find any code for this.

> http://gitorious.org/ofi-labs (various stuff. Some experimental, some
> very nice)

Which of the repositories do you mean specifically? This seem to mostly not be
Qt libraries.

> http://www.commontk.org <http://www.commontk.org/> (Component framework,
> DICOM, etc. Apache license)

I couldn't find any release there or did I miss it?