[Interest] Run Console and windows screen

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Mon Oct 28 15:00:43 CET 2013

Hi Daniel,

Yes it does - you want Visual Studio to debug two separate projects at the
same time?  I don't think it can do that.

To just run both exe's, you could modify the window project to run a batch
or script file that runs both exe's, but I'm not sure debugging will work in
that case.  Hint:  See Debugging / Command in the project options.  If you
generate the VS project from a .pro via qmake, then you will probably need
to modify the project each time it is regenerated.

Hope that helps,

Tony