[Interest] Webcam recording

Lopes Yoann Yoann.Lopes at digia.com
Wed Oct 30 14:37:22 CET 2013

Hi,

Well QtMultimedia is a cross-platform API which has camera features ;)
Video recording is currently supported on Mac, Linux, and mobile platforms, but not on Windows... (will be added in a future release)

Otherwise maybe you can have a look at libVLC, it has support for camera as well.

Yoann Lopes
Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Visit us on: http://qt.digia.com