[Interest] Qt5.2 Beta for cross compilation

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Oct 30 16:15:10 CET 2013

On quarta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2013 12:53:48, Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I use the Qt5.2 beta Dailysnapshots
> http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.2/5.2.0-beta1/2013-10-30_118/
> single/ to cross compile for target board  as I want to make sure modules
> like qtserialport,qtconnectivity,qtwebkit work fine?

You can.

> Is there any dependency to missing libudev.so.0 for these modules?

There is no dependency if you're compiling from sources.

But you should provide udev on your target board and sysroot so that webkit
and serialport find it and enable better functionality. Especially for
serialport this is extremely important. So please make sure your systemd
installation is up-to-date.

(If you're not using systemd, you should consider it)