[Interest] [ANN] ODB C++ ORM 2.2.0 released, adds support for Qt5

Soroush Rabiei soroush.rabiei at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:59:56 CET 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>wrote:

> The .rpm packages are almost ready and in the official repository.
> So this is nice. As for .deb packages, sadly there aren't any. Also,
> as a Debian user myself, I am kind of sad to see RH getting packages
> before Debian.
>
> So yes, if you are interested in packaging ODB for Debina/Ubuntu,
> that would be great. Ideally we would want to get them into the
> Debian repository (like XSD) but any progress in this area will
> be much appreciated. I will also help you in any way I can.
>
> Let me know if you are still interested.
>
> Boris

Sure :)

I just uploaded some test sources to my CodeSynthesis
PPA<https://launchpad.net/~soroush-r/+archive/codesynthesis>.
I'm working on same packages for Wheezy. Please check my ppa and let me
know about legal problems or possible copyright issues in this packages.
(IANAL)

In fact I've made the PPA back in March with libodb 2.2.1 included. There
is also another PPA <https://launchpad.net/~dezelin/+archive/odb> by
Aleksandar Dezelin, but it's rather old and seems no more maintaining since
Jan 2012...

Regards,
Soroush