[Interest] [OT] Re: Composition mode help

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 08:13:23 CEST 2013

Am 04.09.2013 um 05:55 schrieb Simon Gornall <simon.gornall at mac.com>:

> [I posted this on the forum, but it was suggested I try this mailing list :-]
>
> I’m writing a driver for a graphics system so it can be ported to X, and QT seemed to help out in a lot of ways, but I can’t get my head around how to set the composition mode to get the various effects that the old system could do.

Is this a poem? What did your girlfriend say about it, did she like it? So you previously posted this on the Predictable Poet People forum?

Nice :)

Cheers,
  Oliver

P.S. Sorry, could not resist ;) But your post was really a bit hard to digest, at least on a mobile phone (and before I had my coffee ;))