[Interest] Styling tab background in QTabWidget

Konrad Rosenbaum konrad at silmor.de
Wed Sep 4 08:45:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Friday 30 August 2013 02:47:31 Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:
> As you can see in this screenshot
> <http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7582/6iyt.png> I styled QTabWidget but
> I couldn’t set tab’s background to transparent although I used:

Please define what you mean by "transparent" - what do you expect to see
behind that widget?

BTW: what you actually told Qt was "make the widget transparent so I can see
the beautiful grey background of my own window".

I'm not entirely sure whether you could make the window itself transparent -
at best it would be a simulation of transparency.

	Konrad