[Interest] How do Events Cascade to Child Widgets

Mitchell Verter mitchell.verter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 18:11:27 CEST 2013

Hi.  I need to inject mouse events into my application.
How do I determine where they are occuring?
The event will have a specific (x,y) location.

So I suppose that I can construct a multilemma conditional to compare the
coordinates with the geometry of each Widget.
Does that seem right?

Will parent widgets pass Events to their Children automatically or do I
have to handle htat in each parents processMouseEvent slot?

Also:  what about a webview? If a webview receives a mouse click, how will
it know where in the DOM the click occured?  How will it know to follow a
link, etc?

Thanks
Mitchell