[Interest] Qt Webkit and HTML5 geolocation

Tom Isaacson Tom.Isaacson at navico.com
Fri Sep 6 14:13:32 CEST 2013

I tried running the Qt demo browser in Windows 7 and Linux and neither worked, but ultimately I want it to work on our embedded Linux device. We're using Qt 4.8.2 on the device but I can't find any reference to QtLocation in the documentation. Is there something I need to enable, a plug-in I need to implement, what?

Tom