[Interest] Compiler Error from moc_MainWindow.cpp

Mitchell Verter mitchell.verter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 19:09:22 CEST 2013

Thanks for your response, Thiago.

So your intutiion was correct:  the error is coming from exacty a line that
says

#define Bool int

However, this line is located in the the X11 libraries, in Xlib.h.

I was using X11 to inject mouse clicks into the application.

I had no problems using Xlib.h when I was using Qt4 but I am having
problems in Qt5.  Why would this be?  What should I do to rectify it?  I am
reluctant to start chopping away at X11 header files.

thanks
mitchell