[Interest] QML Presentation System, detailed docs & roadmap?

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 00:23:10 CEST 2013

I can't speak for Gunnar, but where it's at right now meets basic
technical needs* for when you want to present with QML. The initial
concept was more for when you want to present with some embedded QML
than a full presentation suite. Which means that if you want to take
it and run with it, you should probably just start making pull
requests ;).

It also means that it has only been recommended to existing QML
developers for QML specific presentations which need the embedded QML
factor, leading to zero marketing, docs, or tools. I agree that it
could use at least a little of each if it goes out to a wider
audience.

*actually I still use its precedessor,
https://gitorious.org/qt-qml-demo-playground/qt-qml-demo-playground/source/708de53727032441efd63f4ac24d13079fe82c52:qml-presentation
, because while it's less user-friendly and less pretty, it loads each
slide dynamically which helps when you have a full size embedded QML
application on every page.

--
Alan Alpert