[Interest] Why QLabel block mouseReleaseEvent when holds rich text?

nate.yuan at gmail.com nate.yuan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:08:35 CEST 2013

 Hi guys,

        I have a frameless dialog and implement the title bar by myself. I implement the mousePressEvent, mouseReleaseEvent and mouseMoveEvent of the dialog, so users can drag the dialog. Every thing works fine until I put a QLabel, which holds rich text,  on the title bar.
The QLabel blocks the mouseReleaseEvent, so the dialog's mouseReleaseEvent() will never be called. When I use plain text in the QLabel, every thing works fine.

        Is this a bug of QLabel?  Or do I miss something?

Nate
09/11/2013