[Interest] QPA Project - Vaudeville

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 15:18:15 CEST 2013

Multiple clients are not directly or currently supported. This is to enable an application to be remotely run. I come from an embedded software background so this is always called for - there is a local gui on the device and they want to add remote gui. The problem is, remote gui technology up until now has been incompatible with Qt.

We can of course add cookies to serve mutliple client sessions over the same port, or separate instances of the software. One thing we could do is have a seperate package that runs the main port to identify the client, then start another instance on another socket (if it needs to) and issue a Location header and redirect it to the new instance.

I worry about states/state machines though. We might limit it to one connection. The developer would have to decide.