[Interest] qt5, cmake and plugins

Mojmír Svoboda Mojmir.Svoboda at warhorsestudios.cz
Mon Sep 16 10:22:56 CEST 2013

Good morning,

* Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> [2013-09-13 16:01:46 +0200]:

> Qt 5.2 will have IMPORTED targets for the plugins. I just pushed a fix for the
> static case and a documentation extension:
>
>  https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,65444
>  https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,65437

i am sorry, i tried to integrate it during weeken but did not succeeded.
so i'd need to know more to get this running:

- are these two patches sufficient? or are there any other related
changes?

- there seems to be modification in create_cmake.prf
but how does this file relate to cmake? i thought prf files are for
qmake. or are .cmake

- anyway, where the variable QT_PLUGIN_DIR did go?

Thank you for your time,
Mojmir