[Interest] QSopedPointer crashes application at exit

Nils Jeisecke njeisecke at saltation.de
Thu Sep 19 12:32:37 CEST 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Igor Mironchik
<igor.mironchik at gmail.com> wrote:
> But in call stack I see that all d_tors() executed before
> QApplication::d_func() and then for some reasons executes
> QScopedPointer::data() !!! It's looks like a bug? Or I wrong?

The QApplication object is destroyed when the main function exists.
Your static MainWindow afterwards (by the c runtime exit).
The ScopedPointer crashing as a result of this is some instance used
by Qt internally (note the template arguments, it's for QObjectData).

As long as you have QWidgets you must have a QApplication object.

Nils