[Interest] Serial port 422 best practice in Qt 4

Stefano Cordibella stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
Fri Sep 20 16:02:03 CEST 2013

Hi list!
     I just wonder to work with RS 422 in Qt 4 (4.8.4).
I read about QtSerialPort for Qt 5 backported to Qt4 but in the first
line of docs I read that it support the RS-232 pinouts.

So I think that a good serial port library is the QextSerialPort, but
this library is still in RC...

My question is: are there other alternatives for working with RS-422?

All suggestions are welcome,
Stefano.

--
*Stefano Cordibella*
EDALab s.r.l. - Networked Embedded Systems

Strada Le Grazie, 15 - 37134 Verona - Italy
email : stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
tel. : +39 045 802 70 85
web : www.edalab.it