[Interest] 2D Graphs Qt Module

Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy.Kesireddy at techmahindra.com
Tue Sep 24 14:08:47 CEST 2013

Hi Thiago,

Thanks for your mail.
Our project is a touch Controller(Linux with FrameBuffer support).

As project involves 2D graphs/plots, I would like to know if we could go ahead with QCustomPlot(derived from QPainter)
Or QML Element Canvas owing to performance.

We are going to use Qt Developer license.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth